We provide you with highly trained and experienced dental Implantologists who use the latest technology and strict surgical sterilization protocol to provide you with dental implants in the most comfortable way and in the least number of sittings, and such clinicians ensure that dental implant surgery is one of the safest and most predictable procedures in dentistry with a success rate of over 95%.
WE HAVE NOBEL BIOCARE CERTIFIED IMPLANTOLOGISTS WITH 10+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
ABOUT DENTAL IMPLANTS:
Dental Implants are the closest you can get to natural healthy teeth whitening, they are the next best option available.
Dental Implants are like artificial tooth roots and look like screws that are placed inside of your jaw bone and as they are made from a biocompatible material, they bond to the natural bone in some time.
These implants once fused with the bone provide a base to support one or more crowns or denture over it. They are the strongest alternative available to replace teeth and they allow these new teeth to feel, look and function naturally.
- The Dental Implant or screw is placed into the bone and after a healing period of 3 to 4 months, it fuses completely with the jaw bone and is ready to provide good anchorage.
- A temporary crown can be given in this healing period which will be replaced by a permanent one after complete fusion.
- A connector connects the prosthesis (crown) to the implant
- The final prosthesis which is a crown & bridge is placed over the implant.
- Dental Implants can be single tooth implants, All-on-4, All-on-6, Implant-supported dentures.
WHO CAN GO FOR A DENTAL IMPLANT?
Any person with one or more missing permanent teeth can seek a replacement in the form of implants if the following criteria are
- Satisfactory general and oral health.
- Those that have healthy gums
- Those with adequate healthy bone support in the jaws
- Those who do not have a debilitating medical condition or ongoing chemotherapy/radiotherapy that delays the healing process or prevents fusion to the bone.
TREATMENT OPTIONS WITH IMPLANTS:
Single tooth replacement
Dental implants offer the advantage of providing good support for a tooth crown to replace a missing tooth, without sacrificing/trimming the adjacent vital natural teeth (as we do in a tooth-supported bridge).
Multiple teeth replacement
Dental implants can also be used to replace multiple adjacent teeth by providing support from both ends
Full-Arch (Jaw) teeth replacement- [ALL-ON-4 or ALL-ON-6]
Full arch/jaw teeth replacements can be done with the help of 4 (All-on-4) or 6 (All-on-6) implants. Such kind prostheses usually have a metal/Zirconia framework that is not visible, and over this teeth are fabricated in Ceramic, Zirconia, Metal-Ceramic, or Acrylic.